Stayed here a few months ago on business. The location of the hotel itself is just fantastic, and there are very few other properties literally on the National Mall. However, I found the hotel to be just average. The lobby itself was terribly crowded when I checked in and I found the room to be just so-so (for a luxury hotel).
Then again, I find a lot of DC hotels to be just mediocre.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington d.c. Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Washington Dc
- Mandarin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Mandarin
- Washington Dc Mandarin Oriental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Jefferson Memorial, Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC is located in the heart of the nation’s capital at the juncture of the Potomac Tidal Basin and Washington Channel, between Maine and Maryland Avenues and 12th and 14th Streets, SW. This location, with views of both the city and the water, is convenient to the National Mall, Smithsonian Museums, numerous monuments and Capitol Hill. Accessible by Metro Rail from either the L’Enfant Plaza or Smithsonian stops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Mandarin Oriental, Tablet Hotels, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.