This hotel is very nice. The rooms are very nice, the beds super comfortable, and the bathrooms are awesome. We spent one day seeing the memorials, leaving the hotel on foot, and returning 4 hours later. A long walk but very nice on a warm day. There are no stores other than a CVS within a 1/2 mile radius.
Overall, we had a great stay and would return. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The only things which were disappointing are the following (but we admit these are minor):
Swimming Pool - only luke warm.... I expected warmer. No hot tub, which was disappointing.
Fitness Room - asked us to leave because my 11-year-old children were not allowed, even though we were exercising together and using the equipment responsibly.
Room -- no coffee pot, have to order always from room service.
Mini-bar -- no wine, had to always order from room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel's unique location on the southwest waterfront makes Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. The only hotel offering views of the Jefferson Memorial and Washington Monument, Tidal Basin and Washington Marina. In addition to exceptional accommodations and gracious service, the hotel features the Forbes Four-Star Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Muze, with locally sourced, Asian-inspired fare and fabulous views, and the AAA Five Diamond CityZen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Otel, Expedia, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Washington Dc
- Mandarin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Mandarin Oriental