“Unbeatable!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Corcoran Street Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Washington DC
Corcoran Street Bed and Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Corcoran Street Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
13th and Corcoran St. NW, Washington DC, DC 20009   |
Ranked #26 of 49 Washington DC B&B and Inns
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Unbeatable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

My mother stayed here in early June and it turned out to be just right. Look, it is difficult to find affordable rooms in DC. You spend a lot of time looking, you give up and pay too much, or your parents spend weeks trying to message people on AirBNB. Or, for about the same price as AirBNB, Paulette has two large, clean comfortable rooms in a beautiful row house. The location could not be better, convenient to three metro stations on two different lines. I was lucky enough to join my mother for a couple breakfasts, which were very generous and good. The hostess has been in the neighborhood for years and can tell you all about DC.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
london, uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

Despite my late arrival, Paulette was ready and waiting to greet me. She showed me up to my room, which was very comfortable and clean, and, after advising me on various public transport options and local tourist attractions, she enquired as to when I would want my breakfast. I am unable to eat any wheat based products, which made making breakfast for me fairly difficult, but Paulette went to every effort to give me fresh fruit and a cooked breakfast each morning.

The B&B itself is located on a quiet residential street, with good access to public transport and taxis, making it easy to get into the centre of town. I walked some days when the weather was good, and it took me about 30 minutes to get to the mall, with the Smithsonian Museums and Capitol Hill.

Overall, this B&B is a great place to stay, due to how kind and helpful Paulette is, how clean the rooms are, and how easy it is to get to the centre of town. I would recommend this B&B to anyone. I had a much better experience than friends who were staying in much more expensive corporate hotels - great value for money!

Room Tip: The bedroom on the second floor has a really nice big bathroom!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Frisco, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2010

When we arrived I got enchanted by Paulette, and she was very helpful. All her tips about how to go here and there, the different bus services, everything she could do to help us she did and I'm very grateful for that as it made our stay and visit to Washington much easier.

The room was very clean and pleasant, good TV, quiet, very very comfy. Bath was great too and she had some moisturizers that my wife simply loved. =)

Breakfast was incredible too. I enjoyed every second of it and Paulette made sure to stay with us and that is really nice. If you want a great place to be with a great hostess, Corcoran St. for you.

My only reason for not giving it a 5 star room rating is because it was a bit hot one of the days and there was no air conditioning.

On a side note, Corcoran Street is very limited for parking slots, and thus you have to use a parking at P St. Travelers please make sure you check the board and go by it as the staff in that parking tricked us into trouble, something you really don't need.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Corcoran Street Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!