We enjoyed a two-day stay shortly after Christmas.The local architecture is charming. Location quite convenient to DuPont Circle dining, Philips Collection art gallery, National Geographic, etc. Our host for the entire stay, Carl, served nice breakfasts and was a most pleasant conversationalist.
David & Beverly Brumbaugh
- Also Known As:
- Chester Arthur House b & b At Logan Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Chester Arthur House b & b At Logan Circle Hotel
- Chester Arthur House Bed And Breakfast At Logan Circle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy old world charm of our Victorian Bed and Breakfast. We are centrally located 8 blocks north of the White House, at Historic Logan Circle. Metro access is a 10-minute walk, or 10-minutes by bus to the Smithsonian and National Mall a block from the house. Washington's Convention center is a 10-15 minute walk. There are 3 guestrooms, each with private bath. Some rooms can accommodate extra guests. Children welcome and off-street parking is available. ... more less