I have stayed in quite a few B&Bs and they are always interesting. This one is a bit rough round the edges, but the house was built in the 1800s, so I am not expecting a perfect plastic experience. The breakfast is served promptly at 8 am, which seems a bit early for a weekend morning. It was delicious and we especially loved the generous portions of fresh fruit and yogurt. I usually like to sleep in a bit later on the weekends and had a bit of a jolt keeping up with the extra-early (for me) witty morning banter. I know it is a b&b and that is part of it, which I usually like - just need an extra hour or two for my morning charms to appear.... Super comfy mattress was much appreciated and the sound machine was wonderful to block out the city noise. Lovely coverlet on the beautiful antique bed. Very kind and courteous hosts seemed genuinely interested in making us feel welcome and comfortable. Great location in a fabulous and fun neighborhood.
- Also Known As:
- Chester Arthur House b & b At Logan Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Chester Arthur House Bed And Breakfast At Logan Circle
- Chester Arthur House b & b At Logan Circle Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy old world charm of our Victorian Bed and Breakfast. We are centrally located 8 blocks north of the White House, at Historic Logan Circle. Metro access is a 10-minute walk, or 10-minutes by bus to the Smithsonian and National Mall a block from the house. Washington's Convention center is a 10-15 minute walk. There are 3 guestrooms, each with private bath. Some rooms can accommodate extra guests. Children welcome and off-street parking is available. ... more less