Great location near Foggy Bottom Metro Station, just 5-minute walk, quite close to some good restaurants. My husband and I stayed here for three days for the cherry blossom festival. The room is large and clean. The front desk was extremely nice and helpful in terms of the check-in and check-out process, city information and transportation. They also recommended some extremely nice pot to the cherry blossom, which was helpful to our tour planning. I would say each hotel staff was very professional. Next time, I would also stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Melrose Hotel, Washington Dc Hotel
- Melrose Hotel, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Melrose Hotel
- Melrose Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just one block from Georgetown and the Foggy Bottom Metro station, the Melrose offers generously sized guest rooms and suites, total wireless high speed Internet capability throughout the entire hotel and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Melrose Georgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.