We stayed here for a 3 day break in Washington. The room was a good size although the decor was a little dated. Housekeeping did a good job of keeping it clean and tidy.
We had breakfast in the hotel the first morning which was not a food experience. The staff were not that interested the service slow and for what it was, the breakfast was very expensive. There is a fantastic bakery/cafe just as you get to Georgetown which was much nicer and worth trying.
Overall not a bad stay but avoid breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Melrose Hotel, Washington Dc Hotel
- Melrose Hotel, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Melrose Hotel
- Melrose Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just one block from Georgetown and the Foggy Bottom Metro station, the Melrose offers generously sized guest rooms and suites, total wireless high speed Internet capability throughout the entire hotel and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, JackRabbit Systems, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Melrose Georgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.