The Melrose is an older property recently renovated. It's on the smaller side, which I like, and the staff were friendly. It sits just off Washington Circle and is very convenient to GWU and IMF/WB/IFC, and Georgetown is a short walk over the bridge. The Metro is close by at GWU, and it's on the route of several buses. There is a dining room in the hotel -- mainly used for breakfast -- and a lobby lounge that tends to serve as an evening meeting spot for groups in the hotel. Furnishings are good quality, including linen and towels. I'd be happy to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Melrose Hotel, Washington Dc Hotel
- Melrose Hotel, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Melrose Hotel
- Melrose Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just one block from Georgetown and the Foggy Bottom Metro station, the Melrose offers generously sized guest rooms and suites, total wireless high speed Internet capability throughout the entire hotel and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, Amex, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Melrose Georgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.