Great location, especially for Verizon Arena (across the road) and the Spy Museum (next door). The other DC tourist sites are only a few blocks away. The property is a gem and I couldn't fault it. Great big rooms with every amenity, though not sure about the leopard skin print bathrobes, unique I guess. I only ever came across great staff and it has a great restaurant, we had both breakfasts and a dinner there. The Monaco is not cheap, but you get value for money here. Would absolutely recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel’s exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the bustling Poste Moderne Brasserie, Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and HotelsClick so you can book your Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.