Our 3-night stay was delightful. Everyone on staff goes the extra mile to make your experience easy, fun and memorable. The hotel is gorgeous inside and out with spacious, comfortable, luxe lobby and accommodations. The neighborhood is close to everything - restaurants, sights, the E Street Cinema (a favorite), and right cross the street from the National Portrait Gallery (just go!). We wanted to locate near the Harmon Center (1 block away) and chose the Monaco because the hotel partners with the Shakespeare Theatre Company. Saw their production of A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. What a treat! Glad we stayed at the Monaco. Love the Kimpton Hotels, and this one is a standout. We'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel’s exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the bustling Poste Moderne Brasserie, Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc