We spent a long weekend at the Monaco in late September. The staff treated us like we were the most important guests in the hotel. The room was spacious and clean. The location of the Monaco is perfect - walking distance to everything you want - restaurants, museums, the Mall. The business or for pleasure, there is no better choice than the Monaco.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel’s exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the bustling Poste Moderne Brasserie, Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.