The Monaco prides itself on service to its guests. The rooms are nice and the beds comfy. The price is a bit high, however. Great location to attractions.
Very convienent to Spy museum, Portrait Gallery, and Verizon center. The hotel is in an old building and you have to forgive some slight inconveniences, ie..slow elevators, hard to reach bathroom tissue rolls, small, but comfy rooms, and noisey mornings, especially on the 1st floor in the AM. We like the hotel and would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel’s exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the bustling Poste Moderne Brasserie, Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.