Booked through Priceline and was very surprised when I got this hotel for $100.00 on a Saturday night. They even upgraded us to a Monte Carlo room for free. The only issue was that when we checked in around 4:15pm, they said our room wasn't ready (Check-in is 3:00pm) and they didn't even offer a drink or anything. They just said we had to wait and it ended up being about 40 minutes. The room was great, very big and the free wine tasting was a nice bonus. The location is probably the best aspect of this hotel. Would definitely like to stay here again when in D.C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel’s exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the bustling Poste Moderne Brasserie, Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc