We were here for the second part of our 30th wedding anniversary trip. We had never been to Washington before.
We had the best time and loved this hotel. The central position meant we were able to walk most places. We met up with some friends for the weekend and they had organised a Segway tour and a tour of Ford's Theatre.
We loved the hotel and our room. We did not eat at the hotel at all. We tended to have a late breakfast-lunch in one.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel’s exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the bustling Poste Moderne Brasserie, Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc