My fiancé and I stayed here for the second time this year for a work event, and we had a very pleasant stay. Service, location and accommodations were all fantastic. The only two watch outs we would share is that there is a significant difference in the size of the rooms depending on which floor/class of room you book, and the room service options are somewhat limited and maybe too European/gourmet. Overall this is one of our favorite choices for DC stays, and we'd highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel’s exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the bustling Poste Moderne Brasserie, Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.