I stayed at this property over the July 4th weekend. I managed to get some good rates as I booked early. I consider Sofitel a luxury hotel, and their rates are always fair. I love the atmosphere and it is comfortable to stay, whether it is DC, NYC or anywhere else. The staff were very attentive, courteous and always had a smile. The concierge was helpful when I needed assistance in finding a restaurant. Room service was quick and the food was great. Just what I needed after a full day of sightseeing and I just didn't want to go back out into the Summer heat. The subway station is very close. Just one block North and then one block East, I think!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Sofitel Washington Dc Hotel
- Accor Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square represents one of the most exclusive locations in the nation's capital. Discover this contemporary downtown Washington DC hotel, situated at the corner of Lafayette Square, bordering the White House. Our downtown DC hotel accommodations occupy an updated historic landmark, first erected in 1880. Celebrate Sofitel's "art de vivre" within this luxury hotel in downtown Washington DC - marked by distinctive style, superb cuisine, and incomparable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Otel, Jetsetter, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sofitel Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.