“Yummo!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Burger Tap & Shake

Burger Tap & Shake
2200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC, DC (Federal Triangle)
1 202.587.6258
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Federal Triangle
“Yummo!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Best burger I've had!! It was delicious!! Our whole party loved the food!! Highly recommended!! The seating was a little hard to come by, but that wouldn't stop me from going there again.

85% Recommend
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Fairfax
“W o W - Super Delish Burgers and Shakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We are fans of the Passion Food Group restaurants but have not been the Burger Tap and Shake until Sunday November 4th. We had been walking all day and the aroma of the burgers and the fries wafted us into very industrial and modern space. The staff was super friendly and helpful and we ordered 4 burgers, shakes, and fries - let me tell you they all were delicious. The meals were ready quickly and prepared just right. The fries were excellent as well as the large variety of shakes. They have a great tap beer selection also. My family of two hungry teenage boys cleaned our burger platters and drained our drinks. Burger Tap and Shake is a fabulous stop if you are near Pennsylvania Avenue. Cheers and bon Appetit

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Falls Church, Va
“Great burger and sweet potato fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

This place is great and they serve beer. I loved the burger I had. Also really liked the dipping sauces and other condiments. I've had both the big daddy as well as the high thigh. I loved both. The sweet potato fries were amazing. Not sure its the best burger in DC, but certainly worth checking out.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin, US
“excellent, juicy burgers, great for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We were there w/ our 9 and 10 year old, and we all were pleased with this restaurant. Our friends from home recommended going there, and I am so glad we went. The burgers are outstanding! So juicy and fresh, toasted butter bun, onion rings and fries are made there, as are the pickles. They have plenty of beers on tap to choose from and our kids had shakes (really good too!). I split my burger w/ our 10 yr. old daughter, knowing that the both of us couldn't eat a whole one to ourselves. Our 9 yr old son ordered the "Tejas" burger, which had chili and jalapeno peppers (!) but he loved it! It is convenient, fast (and not fast food like McDonalds) and the burgers are to die for. I am chicken lover, but I do enjoy a juicy burger from time to time, but I could eat this more than once a week! I think we need one here in Wisconsin!!!

• Visited October 2012
Tashkent
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Really great burgers and tap beer. A bit pricey but delicious, good fast service, great beers, great burgers. What's not to love? Really a treasure.

Visited July 2012