“Lusting for lobster” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Luke's Lobster

Luke's Lobster
624 E. Street NW, Washington DC, DC 20004 (Downtown / Chinatown)
+1 202-347-3355
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Description: Our DC location opened its doors on May 26, 2011 -- it's our first location outside Manhattan! We serve the same Maine-style menu -- lobster, crab and shrimp rolls, and bisque and chowder -- in a Down East-inspired shack.
Arlington, Virginia
“Lusting for lobster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was desperate to relive my lobster roll experience after a visit to Maine, and made a visit to Luke's with the highest hopes in mind. The roll was tasty, but the price left an aftertaste that's not so great. Given the difficulty in finding a great lobster roll in the area, you can't really knock this place for doing what they do well, and if the market supports it, power to 'em.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Expensive, but it's ALL LOBSTER - no fillers.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I don't think the restaurant is on E street any more. Now it is in the former location of Georgetown Cupcakes. Cute decor, counter order. My favorite lobster roll - lobster on a grilled and buttered bun.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, New York
“Wow! Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Although it is a very limited menu of just three choices: lobster, crab, shrimp--these were some of the best sandwiches I ever had! A little on the pricey side, but well worth it. I had the lobster, my companion the crab. Each were delicious. Not a lot space to sit and eat, but we made do with the arrangement.

Visited March 2013
Windsor, Colorado
“Great Rolls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

If you are looking for a fast food but good quality place, this is it! Excellent lobster rolls! They also have crab and shrimp rolls as well as a feast where you can try all three-served on a half roll.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious : )”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stumbled upon this spot when I was starving on my way to work. I always walked past but never went in so I decided to give it a try. The lobster roll is fantastic. However, I wasn't expecting the price to be so steep. $17 for a drink, the roll, and a pickle. Good food but the price tag has kept me from visiting again.

Visited January 2013