I wanted this hotel to be awesome, but it was just average. I'm a Platinum so I stay in hotels quite a bit. Pros: Very low key location, so no tourists. I like the Foggy Bottom area so that was a plus for me (Whole Foods right around the corner). Great size rooms. Very comfy bed. Great gym (worth the $15). Cons: The property needs an update. The staff is consistent, but do not perform at the Ritz-Carlton level I've come to appreciate at other properties.
I really wanted to love this place, but it is just an average hotel. I recommend it if you are in DC on business, but it is not a place for extreme relaxation or pampering.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc
- Ritz-Carlton Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz-Carlton
- Washington Dc Ritz
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.