I am a Platinum Ritz Carlton member with Platinum Marriott Rewards Visa. The Room rate was $279 plus tax. No upgrade or use of executive lounge (EXTRA $85 per night!). Paid o re $70 for breakfast with my wife. Next day walked across the street to Marriott, paid $16. Free refills on diet coke.
I had a diet coke, with 3 refills... $18 at Ritz.
They charge it BECAUSE THEY CAN!
Every other restaurant gives free soda refills!
Room & bed were very comfortable.
Marriott was much more "welcoming", even just for breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc
- Ritz-Carlton Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz-Carlton
- Washington Dc Ritz
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.