Stayed at the Georgetown University Hotel in July. It's a nice hotel and relatively inexpensive for the DC area. Facilities are good (no pool though) and the staff is friendly. The "food court" next door has a Starbucks and other quick food options - just the ticket for grabbing something on the go. Parking isn't included in the room rate but is available in the attached hospital/cancer center garage. Unfortunately the metro is a bit of a hike although it is walkable and will save a lot of trouble with finding parking downtown. I would definitely stay again - half the price of some of the alternatives in DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgetown's own peaceful retreat. The Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center offers a unique experience nestled among the building of the Georgetown University campus. Located in the center of campus, it is a leisurely walk or short taxi ride away from the bustling streets of shopping and restaurants in the heart of Georgetown. A variety of amenities and services are offered in this 146 room hotel to suit the needs of the business, family and leisure travelers. The 13,500 sq. feet of event space provides an ideal location for anything from corporate meetings to weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Low Cost Holidays, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and TravelClick so you can book your Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgetown University Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Georgetown University Conference
- Georgetown University Conference Washington Dc