We just returned from a weekend conference at the hotel. The bathrooms are very small and rooms seem typical of a normal hotel room. Even though we had requested a fridge for medications a month prior to our arrival, one was not available. Upon our arrival our reservation was not correct and we were told they were completely sold out; however, staff immediately called a manager and figured it out for us ~ Thank you! The best part of this hotel was the chef. The chef at the faculty club went ABOVE and BEYOND to ensure over 120 children with severe food allergies could safely dine in a buffet style environment, which is hardly ever a possibility when you have a child with food allergies. He and his staff were AMAZING! The hotel's convenience to campus and easy walking distance to the shops at Georgetown is also a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgetown's own peaceful retreat. The Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center offers a unique experience nestled among the building of the Georgetown University campus. Located in the center of campus, it is a leisurely walk or short taxi ride away from the bustling streets of shopping and restaurants in the heart of Georgetown. A variety of amenities and services are offered in this 146 room hotel to suit the needs of the business, family and leisure travelers. The 13,500 sq. feet of event space provides an ideal location for anything from corporate meetings to weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgetown University Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Georgetown University Conference
- Georgetown University Conference Washington Dc