It is clean and comfortable but just an average property, things are a little worn by age but nothing significant. It is a good spot for those wishing to walk to the museums and close to Metro station. Downside there are few food options nearby and most are fast food and close early so there is little options for evening meals. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington Dc / Vermont Ave. Hotel
- Residence Inn Washington Dc / Vermont Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
- Residence Inn Vermont Ave
- Residence Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Washington DC Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.