We just returned from a delightful week at the Residence Inn DuPont Circle in Washington, DC. My wife and I took our 13-year-old granddaughter to DC for her birthday. The Inn was perfect for us and for a young teenager. We had a suite, which meant she had her own "apartment" just by closing a door. The staff was very kind to her and to us, going out of their way to look up (and often print, without being asked) directions to attractions and restaurants. The breakfast is a cut above most similar hotels. The DuPont Circle Metro station is about a five-minute walk, and cabs park right out front. The best recommendation I can give is to say that we plan to take another granddaughter to Washington next year, and we're planning to stay at this hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Washington/Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington/Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Residence Inn Dupont Circle
- Residence Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn