My family and I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott for three nights. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. We had a minor hiccup when we arrived with the room (tried to put my family of four in a room with only one king bed) but this was quickly resolved.
The room had two queen beds and a pull out couch. This was plenty of room for my family, we did not feel closed in at all. The bathroom is a bit tight, only one person can stand in the bathroom, vanity, closet area at one time. The beds were comfortable and pillows of typical Marriott quality.
I ate at the bistro downstairs one night. The staff was nice and the food great (lobster maccroni was AMAZING). The next morning, I went down for coffee and also had a great experience. Unfortunately after that, they closed the cafe in the mornings for renovations and only offered a sparce continental breakfast out of a conference room for $12.00. I decided to leave the hotel and get my java fix a couple of blocks away. It was more of a nusience than a real complaint.
I ended up spending a lot of time in the lobby in the evening after the children went to sleep and enjoyed the set up. The booths with the televisions was a nice touch. I actually brought down a bottle of wine one evening to enjoy while I studied and forgot a wine glass, the front desk manager actually went into the bistro and brought me a wine glass, once again showing that top-notch Marriott service.
Overall great experience!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington Embassy Row Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Embassy Row Hotel
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Courtyard
- Washington Dc Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Embassy Row, conveniently located in the inner circle of Washington DC, is a great choice for business, leisure and convention guests looking for sophistication, style and world class Marriott service. Stay within minutes of myriad attractions - from the White House and National Mall, to the Capitol Building. Experience local DC neighborhoods, like Dupont Circle, Georgetown, and Logan Circle - all within close walking distance. Sightsee on foot, or take a quick metro ride from one of three nearby stations. The Courtyard by Marriott Embassy Row epitomizes comfort. Our luxurious, spacious guest rooms combine the flair of a boutique-style downtown DC hotel with the gracious little assurances of a familiar name. Our on-premise restaurant, Nage, is a high-end, yet, approachable bistro with a playful and progressive cuisine to help satisfy roaring fans. The Courtyard uniquely fuses style with savvy service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Washington Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.