I stayed at The Marriott Courtyard Embassy Row from 2nd to 7th nov 2012. The hotel is extremely noisy, I had to change rooms twice because the windows are not soundproofed. I endend up in one of the ground floor rooms the windows of which do not open and have thick pans. Otherwise it is unbearable, it is like having your bed in the street .
WAKE UP CALLS FORGOTTEN : Twice the hotel did not wake me up and I had to rush to meet my appointments in ten minutes . Even after the first incident and my complaining at the front desk nothing was made to fix the problem, no explanation, no apology , no compensation , and same problem occurred again the following day ! They are really taking the guests for fools !
WIFI CONNECTION EXTREMELY WEAK: I was disconnected several times. It was extremely difficult to work as it was impossible to have a decent connection. Either getting disconnected or slow!
Very limited rooms service, only during the opening hours of the hotel restaurant and neighboring ones .
Stay somewhere else... there are several hotels in the neighborhood: Westin, Grand Hyatt (rooms viewing the lobby seem quiet), Fairmont, Ritz Carlton etc ... some others right in front such as Holiday inn , Homewood Suites ... but I did not test them .
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington Embassy Row Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Embassy Row Hotel
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Courtyard
- Washington Dc Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Embassy Row, conveniently located in the inner circle of Washington DC, is a great choice for business, leisure and convention guests looking for sophistication, style and world class Marriott service. Stay within minutes of myriad attractions - from the White House and National Mall, to the Capitol Building. Experience local DC neighborhoods, like Dupont Circle, Georgetown, and Logan Circle - all within close walking distance. Sightsee on foot, or take a quick metro ride from one of three nearby stations. The Courtyard by Marriott Embassy Row epitomizes comfort. Our luxurious, spacious guest rooms combine the flair of a boutique-style downtown DC hotel with the gracious little assurances of a familiar name. Our on-premise restaurant, Nage, is a high-end, yet, approachable bistro with a playful and progressive cuisine to help satisfy roaring fans. The Courtyard uniquely fuses style with savvy service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Courtyard Washington Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.