What was Good/Positive:
- Room was spacious and nice, although no refrigerator. Front office (Mr Ibanez) was very helpful in changing the room from one in the back (noisy) to one in the front of the hotel (nice room)
- Bed was comfortable.
- Pool was average
What was negative:
- During the morning of our check out, the cleaning knocked at our door 3 times, at 0800, 1000 and 1130.
- We asked in the morning of our check out to the front office for a taxi to Dulles Airport for the afternoon and were told it was 60 $ (even if in the room brochure it says 40$). We arrived back at the hotel to get the taxi we had booked and the price had gone up to 75 $ without an explanation.
Altogether I would rate as average with good rooms in the front upper floors of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Embassy Row, conveniently located in the inner circle of Washington DC, is a great choice for business, leisure and convention guests looking for sophistication, style and world class Marriott service. Stay within minutes of myriad attractions - from the White House and National Mall, to the Capitol Building. Experience local DC neighborhoods, like Dupont Circle, Georgetown, and Logan Circle - all within close walking distance. Sightsee on foot, or take a quick metro ride from one of three nearby stations. The Courtyard by Marriott Embassy Row epitomizes comfort. Our luxurious, spacious guest rooms combine the flair of a boutique-style downtown DC hotel with the gracious little assurances of a familiar name. Our on-premise restaurant, Nage, is a high-end, yet, approachable bistro with a playful and progressive cuisine to help satisfy roaring fans. The Courtyard uniquely fuses style with savvy service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Courtyard Washington Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington Embassy Row Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Courtyard
- Washington Dc Marriott