“Don't go.” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,312 of 2,700 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Greek
“Don't go.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Poor quality mediterranean food. The falafel seemed refried and bad tasting. Hummus was not good either. I love Mediterranean food but if this was my first ever try I would not eat it again. That said the greek salad was alright.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“So good, went back the next night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Just happened across this place while in Georgetown for work. The lamb gyro was so good that we went back the next day. Service was great and the prices very reasonable....add delicious food to that list and you have a real winner. Highly recommend Casbah!

London, United Kingdom
“Quiet but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

I went on a Monday night & I was the only eat in client from 7:00-8:00. That said the Dolmades were great and the chicken taheen was great. So great food!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Wow! A hidden gem.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

We were originally wanting something different from the previous Thai, Mexican and Italian that we had eaten previously and I had spotted a mediterranean restaurant while we were walking to the Potomac River along Wisconsin. My partner wanted pizza so beside this restaurant was a pizza place so we went in. Lo and behold they were jointly owned by the same lovely man so everything was available on one menu. We ended up ordering the pizza (veggie) and the quality was high. The owner came over and spoke with us and I could tell he took pride in his food and restaurant. I mentioned the mediterranean food and ended up ordering a hummous and fresh bread that they made - it was outstanding. I would have liked to have tried the tabboulesh, babaganoush, etc. that was also available but would be leaving the States the next day. /A pasta dish also interested me. The menu was extremely broad including greek/Italian and mediterranean so something for everyone. The restaurant was bright and clean with booths - which we like!

• Visited July 2011