“Neck and Back Pain Teatment” 5 of 5 stars

(202) 237-7681
Website
Improve this listing
Moon Township, Pennsylvania
“Neck and Back Pain Teatment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

I was staying at a hotel while traveling in Washington, D.C. My neck and back were hurting from the sleeping problems I was having with the bed. It was much harder than my bed at home. That is the one thing I strongly dislike about traveling. Then I am tired and in pain. When I was at the hotel the front desk recommended the Washington Istitute of Natural Medicnie which was close by. I decided to see Robert White for myoskeletal alignment massage and Dr. Mudahar for acupuncture. The combination treatment was very effective and I could enjoy my trip much better. The Washington Institute is a very nice place. Very modern and attractive.

Visited August 2011

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“The best massage I ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

I have friends that live in the DC metro area so I take frequent trips there to visit. I was driving down Wisconsin Ave. a very distinctive stree in the DC area and i saw a very large appealing sign that said "Washington Institute of Natural Medicine." Since I am very interesting in natural health care i was very intrigued and went inside to take a look around. I was very surprised at the professional yet calming atmosphere. The girls at the front dest were very polities and inviting. As a connoisseur of massages I decided to make and appointment for the next day. I choose to get a Thai massage because I had never had one before. To make things even better it was very easy to make an appointment. As a person that has gotten over 100 massages in their life this by far was the best! Along with their many types of massage they offer a endless list of alternative healthcare from aromatherapy treatment to colon cleanses! I would recommend anyone to go and check this place out! I will definitely be there the next time i am in the DC area

Visited July 2011