It is a very traditional hotel, with very good rooms and services. It is a nice location that you can go walking to several parts of the city. The best thing there is the pool and the gym center. If you are traveling for work and need a place to work out, it is the better choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sunlit urban oasis that soothes the spirit, the Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is authentically local from its airy "bringing the outside in" design by renowned architect Vlastimil Koubek, to its celebrated cuisine by Juniper Chef Ian Bens and resident beekeeper who is continually creating seasonal and innovative dishes using ingredients from nearby farms.Our luxury Washington, D.C. hotel offers 415 spacious guest rooms and suites that will provide you with a welcome retreat. Try a relaxing visit to our hotel’s large health club and indoor pool or sit outside with your laptop or book in our serene courtyard garden. Whether here for business or your annual family vacation, we understand that your visit to Washington is important. During this important time, our goal is to help create wonderful memories for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Fairmont Washington Dc
- Fairmont Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Fairmont