We stayed 3 nights at the Fairmont at the outskirts of Georgetown and we would go back. The location is great and the prices are reasonable for an upscale hotel in DC. Join their Presidents club for free and there are many perks as well. Their bellmen were really helpful as were the concierge people. The lobby lounge and garden area are a welcome respite after a long day of walking the museums and Capital sites. The $20 breakfast buffet was worth the price and the happy hour lounge prices were low. All in all, the experience was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sunlit urban oasis that soothes the spirit, the Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is authentically local from its airy "bringing the outside in" design by renowned architect Vlastimil Koubek, to its celebrated cuisine by Juniper Chef Ian Bens and resident beekeeper who is continually creating seasonal and innovative dishes using ingredients from nearby farms.Our luxury Washington, D.C. hotel offers 415 spacious guest rooms and suites that will provide you with a welcome retreat. Try a relaxing visit to our hotel’s large health club and indoor pool or sit outside with your laptop or book in our serene courtyard garden. Whether here for business or your annual family vacation, we understand that your visit to Washington is important. During this important time, our goal is to help create wonderful memories for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Fairmont Washington Dc
- Fairmont Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Fairmont