We were married here in 1999. Went back for anniversary stay. Still most beautiful lobby in DC. Could use some renovating - heard that will take place this summer. Very spotty service. Great bartender in lobby bar. Bellman took over an hour to bring up 2 small bags we could have brought up ourselves. We were waiting so long we had to call down to see what happened! Upgraded to corner suite which was ok. TV at end of bed on swivel is nice. Room was clean & bathrrom was clean but hate shower curtain even though not visibly dirty. Prefer shower doors in hotels. Walls are paper-thin! Could hear neighbor singing in his room all morning. So annoying while trying to sleep. Sunday brunch was very $$ for very below par service. Hostess told us it was reservations only - but sat us in nearly empty restaurant that stayed that way thru our meal. Buffet was filled w shrimp, crab, etc but was pretty skimpy on fresh breads - none. Can order eggs but no one told us until we asked. Menu was confusing - list of things on buffet but no mention of eggs or omlettes. Still had lovely time in all. Just trying to write factual review!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sunlit urban oasis that soothes the spirit, the Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is authentically local from its airy "bringing the outside in" design by renowned architect Vlastimil Koubek, to its celebrated cuisine by Juniper Chef Ian Bens and resident beekeeper who is continually creating seasonal and innovative dishes using ingredients from nearby farms.Our luxury Washington, D.C. hotel offers 415 spacious guest rooms and suites that will provide you with a welcome retreat. Try a relaxing visit to our hotel’s large health club and indoor pool or sit outside with your laptop or book in our serene courtyard garden. Whether here for business or your annual family vacation, we understand that your visit to Washington is important. During this important time, our goal is to help create wonderful memories for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Fairmont Washington Dc
- Fairmont Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Fairmont