The Washington Fairmont Hotel is the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at by far. From the minute you come to the front entrance it is pure elegance. Inside is marble and glass, the rear courtyard is just stunning. The restaurants are outstanding, the rooms are beautiful and a very, very nice spa as well. The location right on M street, and a short walk to Georgetown is also wonderful for those people without a car.
THIS is the hotel to stay at in Washington DC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sunlit urban oasis that soothes the spirit, the Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is authentically local from its airy "bringing the outside in" design by renowned architect Vlastimil Koubek, to its celebrated cuisine by Juniper Chef Ian Bens and resident beekeeper who is continually creating seasonal and innovative dishes using ingredients from nearby farms.Our luxury Washington, D.C. hotel offers 415 spacious guest rooms and suites that will provide you with a welcome retreat. Try a relaxing visit to our hotel’s large health club and indoor pool or sit outside with your laptop or book in our serene courtyard garden. Whether here for business or your annual family vacation, we understand that your visit to Washington is important. During this important time, our goal is to help create wonderful memories for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Otel, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Fairmont Washington Dc
- Fairmont Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Fairmont