Full disclosure- I am a President's Club member and so enjoy Fairmont owned properties because of their reliability, accountability, responsiveness to my needs, and good restaurants/food service. I am never disappointed when I stay in a Fairmont property and if there is one in the destination to which I am bound I will seek it out for my stay. Our family visited Washington for four days prior to Christmas and what a great time it was to visit this wonderful city. The hotel is centrally located in Georgetown, and we could walk to most places or grab the metro (another great feature of this city). The only drawback was that their pool facility was closed when we visited but we were able to use the Four Seasons facilities which were excellent. The concierge services are excellent with knowledgeable and helpful individuals at all times. Because it was a quiet time, the hotel administration allowed us to upgrade to a full suite with two bedrooms and a connecting living room which made the stay for our family of five truly luxurious and utterly enjoyable. The lounge area with bar is a lovely place to have a drink (try their signature honey based mixed drinks- their own roof-top honey!) and little snacks. It was a very safe and secure location for our family and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sunlit urban oasis that soothes the spirit, the Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is authentically local from its airy "bringing the outside in" design by renowned architect Vlastimil Koubek, to its celebrated cuisine by Juniper Chef Ian Bens and resident beekeeper who is continually creating seasonal and innovative dishes using ingredients from nearby farms.Our luxury Washington, D.C. hotel offers 415 spacious guest rooms and suites that will provide you with a welcome retreat. Try a relaxing visit to our hotel’s large health club and indoor pool or sit outside with your laptop or book in our serene courtyard garden. Whether here for business or your annual family vacation, we understand that your visit to Washington is important. During this important time, our goal is to help create wonderful memories for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Fairmont Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Fairmont Washington Dc
- Fairmont Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Fairmont