Spent 3 nights here recently as my boyfriend had a conference at the Hilton across the street. We were given large room - 932, which is at the very top. Tippy top, as in we took the elevator to the 9th floor and then walked about 10 steps to reach the room. Nice king bed, wonderful fluffy pillows and comforter. There is a separate desk area and couch to watch TV. Does have a fireplace, but non-working. Small bathroom, but nice thick towels. The first floor bar makes killer chicken wings. It's walkable to the Dupont Circle Metro - but it's about 3/4 mile. Word of caution, if you take the Metro from airport and get off at Dupont Circle, a good portion of the walk will be uphill. So you might want to hail cab at the exit of the Metro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Churchill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc