Stayed at the Churchill for two nights. The hotel was good value for money and the front desk service was great. Close to Dupont Circle and Embassy Row but a distance from Capitol Hill, but public transport is relatively easy. Overall all a pleasant stay in wonderful Washington. Rooms were spacious but slightly dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Churchill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc