I stayed at the Churchill for 5 nights.
The place is a bit old but the room was clean and well maintained. The bed was very comfy. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I had a safety box in the room that didn't work and as soon as I mentioned it at the reception they sent someone to fix it. The location is great for many good restaurants and easy to get to the city's main attractions (although the main purpose of my stay was for a conference nearby). The hotel's restaurant is also nice- a good choice if you don't want to get out and for breakfasts.
The cost is very reasonable- great value for the money. This was my second time at the Churchill and I'd definitely go back if I have business in DC again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Churchill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc