We stayed at the Churchill Hotel for four days of site seeing in Washington. It is a beautiful older hotel in great condition. It was an easy walk to many restaurants, the Metro and Dupont Cir. We had an incredible suite that was wonderful and huge. I'd give our room a 10. The only reason that I am giving the hotel a 4 out of 5, is because the staff, who were very friendly and who tried to be helpful, lacked true knowledge of the area. They don't have a concierge, so finding good restaurants was up to us. Luckily, we did, Bistro du Coin!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Churchill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc