This hotel represents good value for businesspeople or tourists wgo wish to be based near Dupont Circle.
The lobby and public areas are not extravagantly decorated. The elevators are slow and antiquated. But, as is often the case with "historic" properties, the room corridors are wide and the bedroom ceilings high.
My bedroom was surprisingly large, though the bathroom unfortunately didn't match in size. Furnishings are traditional in style, the decor somewhat old-fashioned but the room was neat and clean and everything worked, Wi-di was good with no blind spots and no need to log in for each session as is often the case.
Service levels are adequate but minimal. There is no functioning mini bar in the bedroom. There are beverage and snack vending machines on selected floors which slightly downgrade the feel of the hotel but represent better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Churchill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc