This is an old hotel with all the quirks (and not much of the quaintness) that goes along with that. It's 100 years old, so of course the floors squeak and the room had a weird layout. It seemed OK for cleanliness but it wasnt maintained to a high standard. The windows for example were incredibly dirty, so much so, that you could hardly see out of them. I found the food at the restaurant to be not good. Salmon was burned for instance and the salad tasted bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Churchill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc