My colleagues and I were put up here for some meetings, and it was very pleasant. The rooms are nice and big, with sitting and desk areas. Despite our room facing CT Ave, the traffic noise was not disruptive. Right in the area are numerous bars and restaurants. The only disadvantage is that it is several blocks from the DuPont Circle metro and it was very cold at the time. Otherwise, a nice place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Churchill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.