Hotel was very nice. The parking was difficult and internet service should be free, but other than that it was great. I would return for a personal visit to DC. The area was wonderful and easy to walk around to eat and shop and sight see. Walked to subway to visit White House and other areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com and BookIt.com so you can book your The Churchill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc