I stayed at this hotel in late September 2012. Though it need renovation, I was satisfied with the hotel. However there were some flaws in the operation of the hotel. For example I arrived on Saturday and had a meeting on Monday, I asked the staff for ironing my suit and dress shirt, but they told me that they do not provide the service on weekends. Of course I did not like the answer. But the location is good and safe, I was walking around the blocks near the hotel in the night, but never had a trouble. In the night there was not so much noise outside and I could have a good sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Churchill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc