I booked The Churchill because I was looking for a good rate in the Dupont Circle area, and found this option on Expedia. For my two night stay it was a fine choice. In particular, the room, which was described by the front desk as a "junior suite" lived up to its billing. It was very spacious, light-filled by many large windows (with darkening curtains), well-appointed with the nice touches that a business traveler is looking for, and had a separate alcove with a desk and bureau, which housed a refrigerator and coffee maker.
Everything was clean and worked well. The staff members were very friendly and helpful. I rate it excellent on the strength of everything working well, and the good rate I got, which made it a great choice. I would definitely stay at the Churchill again if I found an attractive rate in the future.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Churchill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.