Stayed a couple of days at this Hotel which is well located near DuPont Circle and downtown DC...Loved the historical décor of the hotel. The room was very clean, quiet, and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. Front staff and doorman were very helpful, professional, and friendly.
There were a few negatives. The bathroom to our room was extremely small. It was also very disappointing to find out that they closed the restaurant which I believe that type of information should have been noted on their website.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Churchill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.