Overall its a good hotel. The staff was nice and helpfull. We had a very big room with a bay window overlooking the front of the hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. We had a conecting room, so on a few times we can hear people in the next room, the doors did not provide much of the sound proof. wile we did like the hotel, the location was not good for my taste. Its very close to Georgetown, about 10 min walk. It was a little too far to the National mall with all the atractions. We did use busses and taxis, which worked fine, but did add time to our travel to and from the Mall. There are a lot of over hotels which are much closer to the DC atractions, within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin