Ideally located near sightseeing bus stops and many restaurants of Georgetown,
While we were there the President had dinner in the restaurant opposite so you can tell the neighbourhood is good!
Beds were really high to get into, not good if short and elderly!
The whole hotel is classy and nicely decorated but beware, parking costs over 28 dollars per night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin