My husband and I just returned from a very memorable stay at the Westin in D.C. The hospitality began long before our arrival when we received a note regarding our check-in from Gabrielle Ressa. We were impressed to have received such an informative and sincere note regarding our upcoming stay. Upon our arrival, until our departure, the service we received was exceptional. From Tina who helped us with our initial check-in, to Dag who is a MAC whiz and so graciously helped me with my computer to the very kind bellman, Amadou, who I sought for help with newspapers, parking, etc. just to hear him say, "madame" in his friendly and cheerful voice! All were so very kind and knowledgeable. Our room (very clean and comfortable) had a great view and the hotel is located in a perfect spot in the city. Walking distance, and a short drive if need be, to many city destinations! We are so happy to have chosen this property as this was our first stay at the Westin D.C. And we will surely be returning on our next trip to the city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin