Only a snob would find things wrong with this hotel! We stayed for a full week and enjoyed every minute.
The hotel in itself is clean, contemporary, comfortable and very beautiful. Our room was large and the bed was extremely fluffy.
The service was excellent. Everytime we passed an employee (even in the elevator) they would greet us and ask if they could help us in any way.
The location was very good. Only a couple of blocks from the Foggy Bottom metro station. Also, a couple of blocks from Georgetown where there are tons of places to eat. CVS, Walgreens and Starbucks are within a block. I felt very safe walking in the area at all times of day. (Close to police station, fire station and hospital.)
I would strongly encourage travelers to check out the Westin Grand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin