I stayed last week with my family. Clean, quiet, and a wonderful bathroom. Location couldn´t be better.
The best: AMADOU and DEENNY, doormen. They always helped us with the car, the luggage, even if we didn´t need it, with a great big smile.
The worst: The man in the front desk. Very unhelpful and not nice at all. Women at the front desk were kind.
Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin